Start a new topic

Phone numbers

Hi I’m Mariam I lost my SIM card and can’t login my kuda account without otp pls can you help me to login without otp so I can change my number 

77 people have this problem

I can’t access my Kuda again due to I misplaced my old I need help now
I lost my SIM card I don’t have access to the otp please I need anotbe Way out
Login issues
Can I change my lost number I can't access my kuda account

1 person likes this
Hi, I lost my sim a while back, right now I need to access my Kuda Acct but I can’t because I can’t get access my SIM card, kindly assist with a phone number change
Hi I’m oladelesamuelayomidei lost my SIM card and can’t login my kuda account without otp pls can you help me to login without otp so I can change my number 
Please help me recover my Kuda account, I lost my phone and I don’t have access to the number I used him opening the Kuda account, I only have the number 
I want to change my number 
Hi my name is sodiq I lost my SIM card and can’t login my kuda account without otp pls can you help me to login without otp so I can change my number

I lost my SIM card and I don’t have access to my account anymore 

Hi I’m Ozoemena Cornelius  I lost my SIM card and can’t login my kuda account without otp pls can you help me to login without otp so I can change my number
Hi l'm Esther I lost my SIM card and can't login my kuda account without otp pls can you help me to login without otp so I can change my number
I want to login but I can’t because they’re asking for an otp sent to my SIM card which I lost is there anyway you can help ?
I’m trying to change my phone number and i found out that someone else is using my phone number for Kuda account 
Hello,I am Famokumor Destiny, I lost my sim card that was used to open my account and now I can't login cause I can't get the code for me to login
Login to post a comment