Start a new topic

Login issues

I just updated my Kuda app but I’m unable login o login due to list of old sim 

40 people have this problem

Please wtf is going on I just updated the app but I’m unable to login my money is in there please you guy’s should do something 

5 people like this
I can't login to my kuda app is so frustrating

5 people like this
I could not access my gmail account and not I am unable to login to my kuda app I had to use another gmail to comment here  Account name is Mary Adeola Oyelekan.. 

2 people like this
I forgot the login to my email address and the password to my kuda, can I use my phone number linked to my kuda  to access my account? 

2 people like this
Please I want to use my number to get my Kuda back now 

1 person likes this
I lost my sim and unable to receive the code to confirm sign in. Please can I receive it on my email so I’ll sign in. Please 

1 person likes this
Yes

1 person likes this
I want to login without confirmation code

1 person likes this
I need help on how to sign in my kuda acc on my new phone

1 person likes this
I lost my sim and unable to receive the OTP  unable to to login my Kuda app after I was told to update my Kuda app  Please how can I receive the OTP with my Gmail

1 person likes this
I lost my gmail account please help me to change my gmail 
What the hell is wrong with Kuda bank? I can’t access my funds since yesterday morning. The bank isn’t opening. I need someone to attend to me as soon as possible. 
I lost my SIM card and I can’t login to my kuda but is there anyway you can help me to receive login sms through email 
Please help me out I can’t login because my sim was lost let me receive to my gmail 
I can't login my account anymore since I lost my phone number,I have written different mails but nothing as been done...what can I do
Login to post a comment