Start a new topic

Phone number

I’m Alatise wahab Olajuwon I lost my SIM card how can I login with get a code please help me out 

43 people have this problem

Hi am mercy I lost my phone and sim now I got a new sim but I can't login to my account cos of the otp code what should I do

4 people like this
I phone is lost so I have no access to my kuda linked phone numbet, how can I login my kuda mobile app without receiving an OTP through my old phone number linked with my kuda bank app

2 people like this
I lost my SIM card and I can’t retrieve it anymore. Now im having issues to login my Kuda account cos it’s requiring password on the old phone number. And i have been texting @help.kuda for the past three days I haven’t gotten any positive response yet. It’s sucks tbh 

1 person likes this
I lost my SIM card and I can’t retrieve it anymore. Now im having issues to login my Kuda account cos it’s requiring password on the old phone number. And i have been texting @help.kuda for the past three days I haven’t gotten any positive response yet. It’s sucks tbh 

1 person likes this
Please I lost my sim and I’m trying to login into kuda but it is asking for otp what can I do? 

1 person likes this
I lost my sim card, kuda required OTP.

1 person likes this
I need to change my phone number also, I’m really having trouble getting it done 

1 person likes this
Hi pls I lost my simcard I used in Opening kuda account..pls how can I change it to another one
Am Aderonke Balogun I lost my old number which I use in opening my Kuda account and I just got a new number I want to change my old number to my new one so I could get my OTP code to login my Kuda account 
How do I fix up my kuda and change my phone number from the old number attached to the acct 
password
Hello! Please I'm encountering issues of getting a OTP confirmation code. I lost the sim card I used to registererd my kuda account. Can you please help me if there's any way you can send the OTP on my Email address.
Please I lost my phone number so I wanted to change it please
Login to post a comment