Start a new topic

Change of number

Hello am Sodiq I lost my phone that am using to receive OTP code I want to change the number so I will be able to login 

183 people have this problem

How can I change my phone number 
I lost my old number I want to change the number because I can’t receive code 

How can i change my kuda number 

I lost my phone and Sim now I have no access to my account anymore please I need a way. To login
i lost my phone so i was unable to retrieve my sim so i need to change my phone number to a new one i just got
lost my SIM card and I can’t get the OTP through text so I unable to login. How can I receive it through my email
I lost my SIM card and phone now I'm trying to logging my account but is not working please I need help to get the OTP through text so I unable to login. How can I receive it through my email
I lost my phone and my SIM card and I won to change it so i will be able to login

My phone was stolen and Kuda won't let me in.....same thing goes to MTN the network carrier,They charged me 15k before i can have a sim swap........And till this every moment i still can't get into my account

I have an email attached to it

Hello am Idris Ajala I lost my phone that am using to receive OTP code I want to change the number so I will be
I lost my sim for OTP and I’m trying to change my number but to no avail 
I can’t login to my Kuda account because I lost the sim registered with it,so I want so change my phone number on the account 
I can't login to my kuda account I lost my Sim card so I can't receive any otp
 lost my phone and can't get my number back, I can't get otp to login so I will like to change my number
I lost my phone number and I can be able to login into my account anymore
Login to post a comment