Start a new topic

Phone number

I’m Thompson Michael  I lost my SIM card how can I login with get a code please help me out 

18 people have this problem

hello am having the same issue how do i go about it

1 person likes this
I'm juwonola I lost my sim card and am unable to receive the code sent to my phone number so as for me to sign in

1 person likes this
I lost my SIM card now I can’t  login into my account because of otp code please I need ur help 

2 people like this
Pls help 

1 person likes this
I lost my SIM card how can I login into my Kuda account plz without the OTP code

1 person likes this
please awhat to open kuda account

1 person likes this
I'm idris I lost my phone with the registered SIM card, how can you help me to change my registered SIM card So I can login
I lost my sim to receive oro code now I’m having issues login in my Kuda account what’s going on please?
My SIM card get stolen and I was unable to login to my Kuda account to make transactions ,asking for verification code sms to login 
My SIM card get stolen and I was unable to login to my Kuda account to make transactions ,asking for verification code sms to login 
Please solve this issue for us we want to know how to change the mobile number pls 
Kuda is fucked up 
I lost my sim and can’t receive OTp code 
Hello please I ness help to resolve this I actually lost my sim and I’m trying to login my app because I lost of sim pls 
Login to post a comment