Start a new topic

Phone number

I’m Thompson Michael  I lost my SIM card how can I login with get a code please help me out 

13 people have this problem

I’m finding it so to change my phone number  Please I need your assistance 
IMG2407.png
(212 KB)
Start a new topic I lost my number and I want to recover my account back this is my email help me please
Start a new topic I lost my number and I want to recover my account back this is my email help me please
I want to change my phone number so that can i can be receiving an otp to login to my app to to access to my money as well
Please I need to access the account back ..so who is replying me and also a guide line to change the phone number please I don't understand the customer care help line for the account self I think I should just open this stuff and get out my money immediately I can't be using bank that their customer care is so annoying please I want to change my phone number any guide lineon it that can help
I want to change my phone number so that can i can be receiving an otp to login to my app to to access to my money as well

1 person likes this
Wow for real....they should reply fast I need that account back its a T3 level account my whole information is there
Not tett
Not yet
Has any of you gotten any reply or solution pls share
I lost my SIM card how can I login into my Kuda account plz without the OTP code

1 person likes this
Same thing happening to me now

1 person likes this
I lost my SIM card how can I login into my Kuda account plz without the OTP code
Login to post a comment