Start a new topic

I lost my SIM card

Hi I’m salahuddeen I want to sign in my account but my SIM card was lost so I want you to help me login my account 

31 people like this idea

Please I have being trying to login back to my account I misplaced my sim and I need to login to my back and it’s sending code to the number 

3 people like this
my phone was got stolen and I can't retrieve my SIM back now they are sending the OTP code to the lost SIM

1 person likes this
my phone was got stolen and I can't retrieve my SIM back now they are sending the OTP code to the lost SIM Is there any way i can login with my new line? Please it's urgent

3 people like this

Please i lost my sim card how do i log in without otp code please help out

1 person likes this

I can't retrieve my SIM back now they are sending the OTP code to the lost SIM Is there any way i can login with my new line? Please it's urgent

2 people like this
I lost my SIM card now I can’t login without the Otp code and they sending the code to my lost sim card

1 person likes this
If you need any help kindly send me and email

1 person likes this
I lost my SIM card now I can’t login without the Otp code and they sending the code to my lost sim card
Kuda self has frustrated me big time I still can't login to my Kuda account because I lost the number used in Kuda registration
Kuda self has frustrated me big time I still can't login to my Kuda account because I lost the number used in Kuda registration
I lost my SIM card how can I login into my Kuda account plz without the OTP code
Please I'm totally confused about this kuda I believe once I'm the one who open my account myself I need to got access on my acct whenever happy to it but since I lose my Sim card and I'm using new phone can't have to login into my acct anymore I wish you could help me login into my acct

1 person likes this
I lost my sim card and I can't login

1 person likes this
I Lost my sim for kids account and I can’t access to my account 
Login to post a comment