Start a new topic

Unable to access app

I am writing this to let you know that I have been unable to access my account via the mobile app. It keeps loading and stops after the signin screen. Even hafter updating it yesterday. Please I need something done about this, as I can access my funds at all

8 people have this problem

I think by now, I'll have to stop using kuda. Y'all be giving me issues more than life itself!!!. Since two days now, I can't access my kuda. When did all this start? You guys have been misbehaving these days. Wtf????

1 person likes this

My KUDA app hasn't been signed in since yesterday morning till now (as I write this).
It loads for a while and displays this message "Sorry, but it looks like there is a problem on our end. Please try again in a couple of minutes."

1 person likes this
I have also not been able to log into the Kuda bank app. Please yall should fix this error it's really frustrating!!!!!!!
I have also not been able to log into the Kuda bank app. Please yall should fix this error it's really frustrating!!!!!!!
I cannot login into my kuda app what is happening please do something real quick about this as am in need of some urgent funds.
I’ve bn unable to open my App form my iPhone for several Days now  Logging in online is also not working  What’s really going On with KUDA now?
Kuda app has refused to open since yesterday and I don't have access to my funds which are direly needed at this point in time,this is no longer funny, please Kuda open your app let me withdraw my money.
The kuda app transactional page is not opening it's just showing me that I have created a Nigerian naira account without opening the main transaction page for transfer,I have been using Kuda for a long time

1 person likes this
Hello, my kuda app isn’t opening. Can this be fixed as soon as possible?

1 person likes this
i have not been able to open my Kuda bank app for three days now. and it doesn’t say if the bank is experiencing a down time

1 person likes this
I haven't been able to open the app for 2 days now. It keeps saying something about problem on their end. This is so irritating because i cant even tranfer my money out of the account. Please fix this

pls whats happening with the kuda app, I haven't been able to login to the app now for close to a week.

Login to post a comment