Start a new topic

Change my registered phone number

I lost my phone with the registered SIM card, how can you help me to change me registered SIM card 

40 people have this problem

I want to change my Kuda number 
How can I login without otp because I lost my phone alongside with my SIM card you can send the other to my email because some of my customer are expecting me to come and start their work but I can’t because I don’t have any money on me and the little money I have is in my kuda account and I can take it out because I lost my SIM card 
How can I login without otp because I lost my phone alongside with my sim card You can send the other to my email
Hello am Taiwo I lost my phone that am using to receive OTP code I want to change the number so I will be able to login 
I want to change my number
I want to change my phone number
I want to change my registration number I lost my SIM card
I lost my phone with the registered SIM card, how can you help me to change me registered SIM card
I want to change my phone number how will I do that 

1 person likes this

I want to change my registration number for my Kuda accounts 

My phone got lost with my registered sim please I need to login into my kund account but it kept on. Sending this otp code to my Lost sim card
My phone got stolen with my registered sim please I need to login on my phone
Hey ! I'll need to urgently modify my current registered number with you. Simply because, I just lost the SIM card, and it's hazardous to neglect that. Please I need your quick attention.

1 person likes this
I lost my old phone number  I got a new number and been trying to change the old number to the new one so I can acess my account 
Login to post a comment