Start a new topic

Pending transfer

I made transfers to an account of mine in another bank some weeks ago, normally it takes about 2 to 3 hours for the money to get delivered due to the fact that the bank has a slow system but supports international transactions like playstore purchases, online stores like codashop etc just to mention a few. But till today I am yet to receive any money on the said account I sent an email to the mentioned bank and was told to check back with Kuda did the same with Kuda and was told to check with the other bank, I am honestly tired I am a student studying abroad imagine this happening to someone in this hard Nigerian economy please Kuda help resolve this once and for all. And for reference the bank am talking about is Paga.

1 person has this problem

I was sent money to my kuda bank since on Saturday and I didn't see money until now please help me I need the money ugently
I made a transfer and up till now I’ve not received it 
I also made a transfer from my other bank to my kuda bank account and I've not received the money yet, up till now, but I found out that my account is not upgraded yet and I've upgraded it now and I still haven't received it and it says in your page that if I upgrade it I'll receive the money automatically and I still haven't been funded the amount. Please, find something to do about it
Money sent to my Kuda account and I have not received it yet 
image.jpg
(1.95 MB)
Pending Transfer On the 1st February 2024,I made a transfer of #66k from Gt bank to my kuda till now I haven't received it,I have contacted my GTbank and they say the transfer was successfully, initially my account was not upgraded but after I upgraded it I expected myoney in my account but after 2weeks now I am still yet to get it,I have contacted the support team but they have left me hanging pls sort this out so I can continue with my daily activities without worrying where my money is
png
Login to post a comment