Start a new topic

How can i get access to my kuda account without my simcard i lost it

I can't have access to my kuda account again because I lost my hold Sim card that I use to open it pls how can you help me out i need to pay my school fees and all my money is inside the kuda app

47 people have this question

I lost my number and I want to recover my account back this is my email help me please 

I can’t login in to my kuda account as I lost my sim card
I lost my number how can I get OTP to my email 
I lost my sim to receive code and login in back my kuda bank account 
was trying to login my kuda account on my phone but it says a code was sent to my number but I don't have my number no more, how will I be able to login to my account since i only have my email and password. i lost my number and i can't have access to it no more. Please i need an urgent solution because i want to receive some fund into it . I will be waiting for your positive response. Thanks in advance
was trying to login my kuda account on my phone but it says a code was sent to my number but I don't have my number no more, how will I be able to login to my account since i only have my email and password. i lost my number and i can't have access to it no more. Please i need an urgent solution because i want to receive some fund into it . I will be waiting for your positive response. Thanks in advance
Login to post a comment