Start a new topic

I cannot log in to my kuda bank cause i lost my sim

Please how can i log in to access my money on kuda without sms notification. It has been six months and i am not currently in Nigeria . This is a big issue for me and the customer support is very poor . Cant i log in with my gmail

18 people have this question

How can I login my kuda account without my lost number 

3 people like this
I need to change my number to now 
I can’t have access to my account anymore kept sending code to my lost number 

1 person likes this
How can I login my kuda account without my lost number 
Please how can i log in to access my money on kuda without sms notification. It has been six months and i am not currently in Nigeria . This is a big issue for me and the customer support is very poor . Cant i log in with my gmail
I want to change my kuda phone number i have lost the number i want to open new one
I want to change my kuda phone number i have lost the number i want to open new one
Hi am musa Suleiman I can't have access to my kuda account again because I lost my old Sim card that I use to open it pls how can you help me out i need to pay my school fees and all my money is inside the kuda app
Hi am musa Suleiman I can't have access to my kuda account again because I lost my old Sim card that I use to open it pls how can you help me out i need to pay my school fees and all my money is inside the kuda app
Hi am ogege Anthony I can't have access to my kuda account again because I lost my old Sim card that I use to open it pls how can you help me out i need to pay my school fees and all my money is inside the kuda app
I want to change my kuda phone number i have lost the number i use to receive code now i can’t sign in 
I can’t access my account because I lost my sim Please how can I receive otp through email because I still updated my number but it’s still not working 

1 person likes this
I can’t access my account because I lost my sim Please how can I receive otp through email because I still updated my number but it’s still not working
I can't receive verification code because I lost my sim what must I do

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment