Websites that accept payments through Paystack have a ‘Pay With Bank’ option on their checkout page that allows you pay directly from your Kuda account.
When you’re checking out on a website or an app that accepts payments through Paystack, choose the Pay With Bank option then follow these steps:
1. Choose ‘Kuda Bank’.
2. Type in the phone number linked to your Kuda account, then tap Continue.
3. Tap How to generate a Pay ID.
4. Read the guide, then tap Back to payment.
5. Sign in to your Kuda app, then tap Pay.
6. Tap Cardless Payments.
7. Tap Pay With Bank.
8. Tap To Make A Payment.
9. Confirm with your transaction ID, fingerprint or Face ID.
10. Copy your Pay ID.
11. Paste your Pay ID, then tap Authorize on the website to complete your payment.